- Step 1. Click on Login at the top of the LAHSA Training web page.
- Step 2. Click on the Register button.
- Step 3. Complete the New User Registration information.
- Step 4. After completing the entire New User Registration information page,
click on Register.
- Step 5. A Thank you page will appear notifying the user that their account has
been setup successfully.
- Step 6. A LAHSA Training New Activation email with an Activation Link and
Activation code will be sent to the user’s email address.
Note: If the user does not find the LAHSA Training New Activation email
in their email inbox, check the Junk mail folder.
Step 10. Click on Login to LAHSA.
- Step 7. Within the LAHSA Training New Activation
email, click on Link to Activate New Account.
- Step 8. The User will enter the Activation Code.
- Step 9. Next, the user will be directed to a screen
informing them that their account was successfully Activated.
It is imperative for security purposes, course verification and
LAHSA record that every user signs up under the correct agency. Every time a
user attempts to sign onto the LAHSA training website the following warning
message will come:
****WARNING**** Are you signing up for a course on behalf of
the following agency? If this is your current agency please choose the correct
agency from the drop down list Otherwise reenter your password and click on
As the warning states, if the Agency listed
is not the user’s Agency, the user would select the correct Agency from the drop
You must stop the login process
agency is not listed in the drop down menu. Next, send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org to have your agency added to the drop down menu. Once your
agency has been added complete steps 1 through 11. If the correct Agency is
already listed, the user would simply follow Step 11.
Step 11. Next the user would reenter their password and login.