This course is designed for organizations providing street outreach services to those experiencing homelessness. It is a 3-hour course, in this hands-on HMIS experience, students will learn how to efficiently enter locations, track contacts, and services provided to clients, soft case management and exit destinations.
In this course, instructor will provide students with the skills and knowledge to navigate and use the features of HMIS. Course contents and outcomes include:
• Record distinct location & contact data
• Search & add client demographic details
• Enter client income(s)
• Upload & access documents
• Enter supplemental forms, including CES surveys
• Track delivered services
• Exit client from program
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to effectively and efficiently enter contacts, and engagements for the client’s you serve.
Prerequisites: All courses (or their equivalents) listed below must be completed.
- HMIS-10: Policies & Procedures of HMIS Webinar